1. When I join The Meditation Academy, will I have instant access to all the modules?
When you hit the confirmation button and after the virtual confetti has been thrown, you’ll have instant access to..
Your Members Area
– Welcome Video
– 5-Week Private Facebook Group Experience
2. Will Susie be available and accessible to answer questions if I get stuck?
Questions can be submitted throughout the week, via the ‘question vault’ online form. These will be answered during the Facebook Live Q&A (twice a week, Tuesday 9am and Thursday 6pm). If you cannot make the live sessions, you can catch-up at any time on the replay!
3. I’m a total beginner. Will this course be right for me?
Absolutely. We take things slowly and work methodically, starting with short meditations, leading to longer and more advanced meditations throughout the weeks.
Most students will be new to meditation, so you are all in the same boat and will be fully supported.
5. Just wondering how the Academy will work? Are there online sessions at certain times every week, or can I do it in my own time? I have a busy schedule so need to check I can fit everything in!
You’ll work through The Meditation Academy in your own time. Every Monday a new module will be released, so you can go through the lessons at your own pace. There will be 5-7 lessons per week.
The first 2 weeks you’ll need about 5-10 mins for each lesson.. Then weeks 3-5 about 15-20 minutes per lesson.
I have deliberately made the content bitesize and sustainable to support you to build a new habit quickly and easily
5. When does the course start?
The first module is released on Monday 17th May, 2021.
There will be a welcoming ceremony (via zoom) on Monday 17th May, at 8am, to meet other members of the community. This is an optional call, but a really lovely way to start the 5-week journey together 🙂
6. Is this a LIVE or pre-recorded course?
The welcoming and closing ceremony will be live on Zoom. These calls will be recorded and then saved inside of the course portal.
The course Modules are pre-recorded and a new module will land every Monday morning.
7. Will I have the content forever?
Absolutely! You’ll get the content / recorded calls we have foreverrrrrr.
8. Do you offer refunds?
I do not.
9, What are the dates of the course & the live calls?
The course starts on Monday 17th May and runs for 5 weeks
The opening ceremony will be held on Monday 17th May at 8AM UK time.
The closing will be held on Sunday 20th June at 11am UK time.
Both ceremonies will be recorded if you cannot attend live & will be uploaded within 24hours.
10. Will you be offering this again anytime soon?
I only launch when my soul tells me to launch. And I trust that timing.
So… maybe. Or maybe not.
If you are feeling the heart pull, then get in now my friend.