One module is released each Monday.
This is a self-paced online programme so you work through the lessons at a time that works for you and your lifestyle.
And I’ll be checking in on you regularly to answer your questions (as they are bound to come up!)
Want to know the nitty gritty of each module?
Sure! Let’s dive in:
Here’s why it pays to learn from someone who has gone before you. I know all the pains, frustrations and roadblocks to meditating. In this first module I am going to bust the most common myths around meditation and shine a light on the biggest mistakes, so you know how to avoid these!
I’ll start setting you up for success by covering the WHAT and WHY of meditation with the end goal of helping you feel clear about where you are going and HOW you’re going to get there.
You’re going to understand what is happening physically in the body when meditating, looking at the effects on the heart, mind and nervous system.
Then you’ll learn about successful habit creation, so you prevent those inevitable roadblocks and look forward to your daily meditation.
Next stop, creating your Meditation Space. This will become a special place where you can retreat to. Somewhere that feels safe, with minimal interruptions and where you won’t feel embarrassed. e.g. your sofa, an ocean rock, under a tree, a peaceful garden (these have all been mine over the years).
You’ll learn all about the powers of journaling, how it’s important to reflect after every meditation and how this simple 1-minute practice will 100% change your life.
And of course, we’ll ease ourselves in and get the ball rolling…with short and sweet daily meditations.
– Understand the most common meditation mistakes, so you can move forward feeling clear and confident
– Discover the Benefits of Meditation and why doctors & therapists are prescribing this practice as a formal treatment
– Create your sacred meditation space, somewhere you are going to love
– Learn the secrets of life changing journaling
In this module, you’ll learn how breathing impacts your nervous system.
Did you know that the ancient yogis carefully studied animals for many years?
They found a direct correlation between quality of breath and life expectancy.
Mammals with the shortest and fastest breath (mice, dogs, rabbits) lived very short lives, compared to the mammals who took the longest, deepest breaths (elephants, tortoises and whales).
So, in this module, you’ll learn 7 breathing techniques to support a longer and healthier life.
These include what the US Army teaches their soldiers, a fun practice that kids will love, a method to aid sleep and much, much more.
By the end of this week, you’ll be a breathing powerhouse, armed with coping strategies for any situation.
– Understand and practice 7 new breathing techniques
– Whether you want to create calm, boost productivity, find focus, release tension or fall asleep. This module will support you.
If you are someone who loves to lie back and relax, then you’ll love this module.
In guided meditations you’ll listen to the sound of my voice and be taken on a visualisation journey. Guided meditations provide a focus point for the mind to bring about inner calm.
There is so much variety with guided meditations, so this module includes meditation for deep sleep, a gentle yoga class, intro to the practice that Oprah swears by and more.
This is the taster menu within this course. With so many different flavors, you’ll be sure to find something yummy that you love.
– A deep sleep practice, where you’ll access the subconscious mind (so cool!)
– A slow and restorative yoga class – yes yoga is a form of meditation
– Explanation of Transcendental Meditation (the practice Oprah swears by)
– Zen Buddhist practices to boost compassion and love
Mindfulness is such a buzz word in the world and rightly so, as the benefits are huge.
In this fourth module, we will explore mindfulness as part of a meditation practice, and how it can positively impact every area of your life.
We’ll cover why mindfulness has been so popular in the mainstream media, what it’s all about and how it works.
– The importance of mindfulness in nature to calm the mind and boost energy
– Exploration of mindful eating, walking and other daily habits
– Introduction to my personal favorite free meditation timer app
In the final module (my absolute favourite) we’ll explore intuition and connection to your soul, through guided meditations.
This is the most ‘woowoo’ module of the course, but I know after completing the first 4 modules you’ll be ready for it.
Through listening to the sound of my voice, you’ll be taken on a journey to connect with yourself in deep and meaningful ways.
Short tutorials will deepen your understanding of how to connect with your soul.
– Understand what the soul is and where it resides
– Techniques and exercises to connect with your soul
– Guided meditations to navigate towards your truth
– How to strengthen your intuition
In this module, you’ll learn to tap into your inner wisdom, ask deep questions and get clear on what you truly desire…setting you up for a beautiful 2021.