– A more positive workforce. Google invested more in employee support and saw employee satisfaction rise by 37% (University of Warwick Study)
– Attract, secure and retain top talent. According to Gallup’s recent report, ‘State of the American Workplace’ 20–29 % of employees would change jobs for company perks like programs for wellness & professional development.
– A reduction in reported employee stress levels and increase in creativity, productivity and happiness.
Just as physical health programs affect the bottom line – by decreasing company healthcare costs and unscheduled time off, mental wellness tools like meditation have been proven to improve staff satisfaction and significantly drive positive business results.
• Improvement in employee satisfaction
• Reduced stress and anxiety, a calmer workforce
• Increase in focus, creativity and innovation
• Improved emotional intelligence (EQ)
• A positive culture that attracts and retains top talent
• Improved staff retention
Over 4 weeks we will cover the following:
Week 1: Rewire the brain and move beyond the analytical mind
Week 2: Energy management and how to use the breath to instantly change our state
Week 3: Attraction strategies: the power of intention
Week 4: Out of the head and into the body: mind/ body connection
This programme can be tailored around days & times that work for your organisation.
Should the success of your business through increasing your employee satisfaction and team culture be of interest to you, I would be happy to jump on a call/meet for a coffee and discuss the individual needs of your business.
I’m currently taking corporate placements to commence from mid October at this time and have limited availability.
Thank you for contacting me about the Conscious Culture Programme.
I will be in touch to discuss your requirements further.
For as long as I can remember, my life has been fast-paced and full. That is the way I thrive.
However, 4 years ago I crashed and burned, desperately needed time out, and found myself sat on a meditation cushion for 3 weeks in an Ashram in India – cliché I know.
This experience taught me the importance of slowing down, checking in and listening to myself.
Things started to shift, my life started to become more purpose driven and calm. I felt empowered.
In 2017, I put my corporate hat back on, stepping back into the business world, as Founder of Susie Hemsted Services, and Co-Founder & Managing Director of Social Enterprise, Ahimsa Collective.
I now integrate the tools that I have learnt from yoga and meditation every day; in the way I run my business and the way I live my life – to keep me energised, focused and fulfilled.
BSc (Hons) Psychology Degree: University of Manchester
Pareto Law Graduate Sales Training Programme
Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher: Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hours
Meditation Immersion: Rishikesh, India
Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Yoga Alliance RYT 115 hours
Reiki Practitioner Level 1 & 2